Everyday HOPE and Quotes ( by Lhynn )

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Sometimes in a crowded Place you find yourself feeling so ALONE...

Sometimes in a crowded Place you find yourself  feeling so ALONE...

Twice i'ved been with this group of people  this summer  having a lovely time .. All are families having a wonderful time with each other , watching them doing things together i realised  here i am " Alone "..  I am the only one without my own family . Beneath all my  Smiles i missed  my family how i wish at this moment I am with them  . From the outside you will never feel or see that i am feeling sad , but deep inside me i am wondering ?? So many things are running into my mind .. IF ONLY I HAVE .. and I WISH ...
Adding that my bestfriend kept commenting to me why doing all these troubles packing so many things while you can enjoy the comfort of your own home. " My response at least you are with your family, It is not the trouble but the fact that we are together having fun ...  just doing nothing and be with each other ."  I will drop everything just to have this moment . I do not need a grandest vacation ...Because I experienced the best 5 star Hotel can offer going with the people i worked with before ,  "Simple things  are the best moments of my Life."
I am just wondering why ... these  people are also busy with their  families and their work , but why they can take and find time to be together . It makes me wonder ?? 
By the end of these camping trip , everyone had planned  where would they be for the next week-end , going together as a group doing things together as a family .. as a friend ... Parting with smiling faces looking forward for the next adventure .
Is it really true that I am asking for too much ? Anyway ..  I gave up thinking because before i had this moment too and I know  someday I will have my  chance again doing things together with  my own, my whole family  bonding together making plans , getting excited and not an excuse that everyone is busy ,  maybe I have to be patient some more...
 
OH well!!  I will survive. Maybe i am just being too emotional ... because i know at the end of the day , I am still me ALONE with my Thinking .It's up to me to get up and not feeling sorry for myself,  Like I always preached " KEEP On SMILING No MATTER What!"  Lhynn

No comments:

Post a Comment