Everyday HOPE and Quotes ( by Lhynn )

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Just a THOUGHT!....

I don't understand how some people can just go from having a relationship so fast . I don't understand how someone can drop their feelings just like that, how they can be dating someone one day and then two days later be going after someone else. I don't understand it. It takes me a very long time to get over a guy and fall for another one. So, i guess, this is just something I can't understand. How feelings can be so fragile, how commitment can be so meaningless that there's really nothing invested. How, if someone wanted to just pack everything and head off somewhere else, to someone else, they could because everything they "had" was completely meaningless. How am I supposed to believe those feelings were real? How can someone try to tell me that it's the same as what I've felt, things that have taken me months to get over?
So many times .. just maybe I am too scared to trust someone so easily , and by doing so until now I am Alone without no one to share my honest heart .. Am I really too picky , too careful to get hurt... or just tired dealing with someone who don't appreciate one true heart. I know there is still 'someone' out-there who share the same ideas like mine.. I just have to be Patient some more.
.. Just sharing my THOUGHT!~ shared by Lhynn~
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment