Everyday HOPE and Quotes ( by Lhynn )

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

have Faith it WILL and BELIEVE

When it comes to making a major decision(s) in my life, I have found that change can be hard for me. But over time, I have become less afraid and actually wonder instead,. maybe this was the way I was supposed to go. How do I know when opportunity is going to be knocking if I'm always resisting...
And Finally .. That's what I did two years ago when I left my full-time job and work for myself. It was scary at first .. money wise I earn  less but I am willing to work hard , I never give up in achieving my goals  &much perseverance I did It! ... It was the BEST decisions I made so far. I am much happier and living a stress free Life.  
I can do things without asking anyone for permission to  do things I love to do at any given time. I learned to surrender and have Faith it WILL and  I BELIEVE .. that it will really  work out for the best. Anything and Everything is Possible!!
Maybe by sharing part of my story I can motivate someone who is struggling with any decisions they are making right at this moment.
~ shared by Lhynn ~

No comments:

Post a Comment