Everyday HOPE and Quotes ( by Lhynn )

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

GUILT.

I choose not to feel guilty for any bad choices or decisions made in the past. I choose to see myself though eyes of compassion and forgiveness. I give myself permission to forgive myself. How liberating is that!! Why? you may ask. First, I don't see how dwelling on negative feelings can heal or teach me anything. Second, looking back at my life and assessing some of the situations..., I can honestly say I did the best I could with what I had under the circumstances. Third, I have chosen to accept all aspects of myself, my strengths as well as my weaknesses, and forgiving myself for past choices is the first step in healing and living a life free of regrets and resentments. I deserve happiness, harmony, and peace and these cannot be achieved by carrying around an overabundance of negativity shaped as GUILT.

Dear Past ... Thank you for All the Lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment