Everyday HOPE and Quotes ( by Lhynn )

Thursday, September 19, 2013

I AM .. WHAT I AM ...

I was born to be different. I am not the kind of girl whom all guys would want to date. Neither do I dress to impress anyone nor do I make any extra efforts to get attention. I dance when I am happy, I laugh when I want to and I cry when I am hurt. I want someone who won’t care that I spend hours and hours reading books rather than gossiping with friends, that I’m incapable of controlling my laughter when I hear silly jokes, that I don’t actually understand the concept of behaving like a lady , that I can’t help but giggle in public whenever I see something funny. I want a man who knows that I am a little immature and I mostly regret all the decisions I make. I want someone who would actually fall in love with my insanity my innocence and immaturity and the stuff I am made of. Someone who could accept me with my impulsive and erratic behavior and adore my childishness and my idiosyncrasies. I want someone who knows how completely insane I am and he wouldn’t want me any other way... I AM WHAT I AM!!






No comments:

Post a Comment