Everyday HOPE and Quotes ( by Lhynn )

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Have Peace in your heart.

"In quiet moments like this, I reflect on my life. The good, the bad, tears of joys & sadness happiness and regrets as well. Who I am  & who I want to be are compared. Asking myself what to fix, or what not ~ Is the path I am on, is it right? The people I get to know, are they really worthy of my time , effort and my hard work?

So many unanswered questions, many tears , laughter shared, and memories created. I learned something from each and every person i met. Getting better of letting go , to forgive, but never forget, remembering those who hurts me the most, but say prayers for them at the same time. For some I am just a nobody , but from where I came from with so little to offer, I managed to accomplished something that I can be proud of. So many misjudge me , without even knowing the truth , but here I am standing still. I know I did my best , whether someone accept it or not. I Am WHO I AM. I do not need to prove nor explain myself to anyone. I just keep reminding myself no matter how hard life is God is always there to guide me. And with these , my question is being answered , yes I am on the right path.. I just have to be more careful doing the next move stepping into a more challenging task. The trick I am learning is not to feel guilty for all that I am not. I really focus on what I am, to know myself well and to choose fully and own who I am. Choose to step into myself and my life. That’s when the magic happens. I always keep reminding myself  ‘ This is just the beginning ... The Best Is Yet To Be’

For now, I know better and in my heart I am at Peace. If I can just turned back the clock ... how I wish I know back then what I know now. It is in these quiet times, I become me.  
♥✿¸.*¨`*•..¸✿ shared by Lhynn¸.*¨`*•..¸✿♥


No comments:

Post a Comment