Everyday HOPE and Quotes ( by Lhynn )

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Stay strong and don't ever lose Hope ...

╭⊰✿Still round the corner there may wait A new road or a secret gate ,And though I oft have passed them by. A day will come at last when I Shall take the hidden paths that run West of the Moon, East of the Sun.  ― J.R.R. Tolkien✿⊱╮ 


 Stay strong and don't ever lose hope Each dawn brings a new beginning and a chance to make things better. The best days of your life are coming. Choose to make that choice. Send that intention into the Universe so it is heard loud and clear.

 "I am strong. I have faith. I am perfectly imperfect and I'm okay with it. I am doing the best I can. I will choose to make happy and positive choices which support me physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. I will say "Yes" to all good things coming my way. I will choose to let the painful and the negative dissolve. It is my path and I will find peace in my own way.
I choose to make the rest of my life, the BEST of my Life"

⊱╮~ shared by Lhynn ~╭⊰❀ 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment