Everyday HOPE and Quotes ( by Lhynn )

Sunday, October 13, 2013

WHAT I AM THANKFUL FOR? ?...

~~ WHAT I AM THANKFUL FOR ? ~~

What Blessings come to mind ?
 

For more than a year ... so many life  changing events had happened to me .. I am suffering with knee problems , being ON THE GO kind of person ~ It made a big impact on me ..  there are times I felt so helpless. But with Positive attitude and support from All the people that were there in times of needs, I am still here ... Enjoying LIFE... 

There are many countless things I am Thankful for ...
My Loving Family who warms my heart with Great , LOVE , PRIDE and JOY . They are not perfect but make my Life Worthwhile . My close and dearest friends , I pause and looked back at parties,, all the tears and laughter we shared , each and everyday life becomes easier and  more enjoyable because of their companionship .  I thanked them all for letting me grow in my own time , for respecting my feelings ... I only have few chosen friends , but they are always there when you needed them most ...


 I am Thankful each time I see the sunrise and every full moon , the beauties of the day ~ The unexpected little Joy , I find along the way . The HOPE and all the DREAMS that keeps me going each day ... I can keep on and on ..  But most of all I Thank GOD for this Beautiful life he had given me all this time .. With these I can say LIFE is really GREAT!  anything and everything is Possible if you Keep Believing and never lose your Faith .

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE ! ~Shared by Lhynn~


No comments:

Post a Comment