Everyday HOPE and Quotes ( by Lhynn )

Monday, July 29, 2013

Life has its own unique way of teaching lessons.

.•.´´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ¸.•.•.¸ღ¸.´´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ¸.•.•.¸ღ¸.´´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.¸.´´¯`•.•
Life has its own unique way of teaching lessons. So no matter how many times I get emotionally worked up I will never end up depressed. No matter how many times I am shattered by people around me I will pick up the pieces and begin again. No matter how many times my heart is broken I will never ever stop believing in the power of love. Because I believe that through all the twists and turns of life it is also full of surprises just waiting to happen and soon I will see the miracles happen in my life too. So I just stay strong and keep going.
  ི♥ღ¸˜ƸӜƷ˜ღ¸ shared by Lhynn ღ¸˜ƸӜƷ˜ღ¸.ི♥



No comments:

Post a Comment